NI 16cm Slicer Knife, Flexible GNM-04
This versatile knife excels at everyday tasks and is perfect for small tasks where precise cuts are needed. The blade is also flexible making is a great option for filleting and skinning fish.
The Ni collection has everything you would expect from GLOBAL; razor sharp edges, CROMOVA 18 stainless steel and our famous perfectly weighted hollow handles. The Ni Collection features thicker blades with slightly longer handles than the Classic collection and a spine that has been slightly rounded to provide control and comfort whilst using a pinch grip.
GLOBAL NI knives all feature an oriental styling, with a distinctive kink in the knife blade. The blades are sharpened at a 15-degree angle, to provide an extremely sharp edge and go through an extra sharpening process in the factory.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Made in Japan
GLOBAL guarantees any stainless steel product that it sells to be free from defect in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following the care instructions.
This excludes damage caused by misuse or accident. The warranty extends only to the product's original purchaser. Chips in the knife blades, broken knife tips, discolouration from food and rust spots are not covered. Knife chips and broken knife tips can often be repaired by re-sharpening.
Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for all orders under $99 - Flat rate of $5.00 (inc. GST) for all orders $99 and over
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
GLOBAL KNIVES® Australia aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.
ReturnsFor information on returns please go to the Shipping and Returns page
Customers Also Viewed