UKU 6 Piece Knife Block Set - Walnut
With the GLOBAL® UKU Cutlery Set in your kitchen, you're assured of having the right knife at hand to fulfil your grandest culinary ambitions. Each knife has been specifically chosen for its practicality and versatility and all pieces come neatly housed in a stunning walnut wood storage block. Also available in Maple.
- 20cm/8” Cook’s Knife - Also referred to as a chef’s knife this is the most versatile and favoured knife for daily tasks like chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing.
- 20cm/8” Bread Knife - This serrated blade effortlessly slices through crusty loaves, bread rolls and tough skin such as pork crackling.
- 15cm/6” Utility Knife - This versatile knife excels at everyday tasks and is perfect for small tasks where precise cuts are needed. Utility knives are sometimes called sandwich knives because they work well on almost everything that goes into a sandwich—from tomatoes, meats and cheeses.
- 14cm/5½” Vegetable Knife - Highly versatile and multi-functional this unique style of vegetable knife is suitable for chopping & slicing fruit, vegetables and small cuts of meat. Its wide blade is perfect for moving ingredients from the cutting board to the pan.
- 10cm/4” Paring Knife - Intended for coring and peeling fruit such as apples, as well as chopping smaller food items or any other task which requires precise blade control.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Japan
GLOBAL guarantees any stainless steel product that it sells to be free from defect in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following the care instructions.
This excludes damage caused by misuse or accident. The warranty extends only to the product’s original purchaser. Chips in the knife blades, broken knife tips, discolouration from food and rust spots are not covered. Knife chips and broken knife tips can often be repaired by re-sharpening.
Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for all orders under $99 - Flat rate of $5.00 (inc. GST) for all orders $99 and over
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
GLOBAL KNIVES® Australia aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.
ReturnsFor information on returns please go to the Shipping and Returns page
Customers Also Viewed