Classic 15cm Utility Knife, Flexible
The GS-11 is one of the more popular knives in the GLOBAL® range and is frequently found in many of the sets where it fills the role of filleting, carving and 'general purpose' knife, hence its name. The GS-11 has a medium sized blade at 11cm which is good for filleting small fish and the blade is also flexible which makes it suitable for this purpose. It can also be used as a small carving knife and as it says, utility by name, utility by nature.
The GS-11 is made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, specially developed by GLOBAL® as it holds a razor-sharp edge and resists rust, stains and corrosion. Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58, each knife is carefully weighted by filling the handles with sand to achieve the optimum weight and perfect balance. Other unique features include its smooth contours and seamless construction which eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene. The acute 15-degree angle cutting edge provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
The GS-11 is also available is stiff and serrated versions.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Japan
GLOBAL guarantees any stainless steel product that it sells to be free from defect in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following the care instructions.
This excludes damage caused by misuse or accident. The warranty extends only to the product’s original purchaser. Chips in the knife blades, broken knife tips, discolouration from food and rust spots are not covered. Knife chips and broken knife tips can often be repaired by re-sharpening.
Free shipping on all orders over $99 – Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for orders under $99
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
GLOBAL KNIVES® Australia aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.