Ikasu 7 Piece Knife Block Set
The 7 Piece IKASU® Knife Block set includes our six best-selling knives, all housed in an elegant bamboo storage block. This knife block features clear acrylic windows which not only allows your knife to be stored safely, but also allows the knife blades to be on display in the kitchen. Each knife in this set has been carefully chosen, allowing you to complete any preparation task in the kitchen with ease. The name IKASU® translates to “attractive” or “cool” in Japanese, and we feel this name is fitting for such a stylish and popular knife block set.
GLOBAL knives are made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, specially developed by GLOBAL as it holds a razor-sharp edge and resists rust, stains and corrosion. Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58, each knife is carefully weighted for optimum performance and balance. Other unique features include its smooth contours and seamless construction which eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene. The acute 15-degree angle cutting edge provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
When purchasing any GLOBAL® knife block set, we strongly recommend investing in a ceramic water sharpener or whetstone in order to maintain your knives and keep them razor sharp.
• Paring Knife 8cm GSF-15 SKU 79500
• Utility Knife 11cm GSF-22 SKU 79546
• Cooks Knife 13cm GS-3 SKU 79502
• Vegetable Knife 14cm GS-5 SKU 79508
• Cooks Knife 20cm G-2 SKU 79520
• Bread Knife 22cm G-9 SKU 79516
• Bamboo Storage Block
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Made in Japan
GLOBAL guarantees any stainless steel product that it sells to be free from defect in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following the care instructions.
This excludes damage caused by misuse or accident. The warranty extends only to the product's original purchaser. Chips in the knife blades, broken knife tips, discolouration from food and rust spots are not covered. Knife chips and broken knife tips can often be repaired by re-sharpening.
Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for all orders under $99 - Flat rate of $5.00 (inc. GST) for all orders $99 and over
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
GLOBAL KNIVES® Australia aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.
ReturnsFor information on returns please go to the Shipping and Returns page
Customers Also Viewed